Oreact-CLI helps you get started developing and deploying a full stack Oreact application in just a few seconds.
Oreact-CLI is a tool that abstracts all complex configuration needed for SSR into a single dependency--giving you the awesome developer experience of create-react-app. Oreact CLI takes the pain out of starting a new project, getting you up and running instantly with a minimal and understandable project structure.
It's powered by the same Open Source tools you know and love, just without the need to configure anything - Webpack, Babel, Tailwind, Razzle, etc. Everything from hot-reloading to critical CSS inlining is set up optimally for you.
Oreact CLI comes with the following features out of the box.
- Universal Hot Module Replacement, so both the client and server update whenever you make edits. No annoying restarts necessary.
- Fully automatic code splitting for routes.
- loadable-components powered transparently code-split any component.
- Escape hatches for customization via .babelrc and razzle.config.js
- Zero-configuration server-side rendering hydration.
- Support for CSS Modules, LESS, Sass, Stylus; with Autoprefixer.
- Orup powered single command deployment to anywhere.
If that sounds something that interests you read our Getting started section.